Gold Details OOTD



What I'm wearing:
Primark faux leather jacket with faux fur removed
Topshop loose maxi dress (no longer available)
Homecraft paisley walking stick from Amazon

Accessories:
Vans sunglasses (no longer available online)
New Look boyfriend watch (no longer available)
Rings: a mixture of old New Look rings/Brighton market/Camden market

Bag: Primark (no longer available)
Bag Charm: H&M lemon keyring (no longer available online)

This was a very simple, comfortable outfit with enough layers to make sure I was going to be warm enough with the unpredictable temperature changes that comes with transitioning into Autumn. The maxi dress kept my legs covered whist in my wheelchair but isn't as restricting as jeans!

I'm still getting to grips with the editing software so I'm not 100% happy with these photos but I'm determined to learn and improve with every post. S/O to the bf for taking these pictures! 

Comments

Popular Posts