Cruelty Free Beauty Haul Part One - Superdrug

I've really wanted to purchase some new make up for a little while now, so being someone who buys exclusively cruelty free products, I thought I would ask for is a couple of Superdrug vouchers for Christmas. Superdrug in the UK have a huge own brand range which is cruelty free, is Peta and Leaping Bunny certified and a majority of their own stuff is also vegan. They have recently re-branded their beauty range 'B.' and it is glorious, let me tell you.


Superdrug also stock one of my favourite drug store cruelty free brands Barry M. I've been using Barry M's Flawless Matte Finish foundation for a little while now, and it is also vegan. This is the first foundation ever that matches my skin tone nearly perfectly, which I could not believe after trying so many expensive, high end brands. I have very pale skin, and I have mostly neutral undertones, but I do have slightly more pink undertones than yellow, but not enough to go for pink undertone foundations; damn difficult. It goes on the skin like a Mac foundation, it's very build-able and for the price you can't go wrong. It's not the absolute best foundation out there I'm sure, but again, for it's price and the fact it's a drug store brand you shouldn't be expecting a holy grail, but it's close. Barry M's nail polish's are also legendary and I love the eyeshadow palette I have by them (Natural Glow Palette 2) so I decided to buy the other natural glow one, they're quite similar, still very nudey colours but the one in this haul has more cooler neutrals than warm, and it comes with a pink blush instead of a eyeshadow primer like the Glow Palette 2 does.
I also decided to purchase another B. range lipstick, because I already own one of their Rich Intense lipsticks in Eton Mess and I love how intense the colour is and it's very creamy, the lasting power isn't fantastic but it did last a lot longer than I expected. I picked up the colour Rose Quartz which looks like a really pretty and rich, brown toned pink and I'm excited to try it out.
Lastly I picked up another Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to replace the one I use to apply my foundation because mine had definitely seen better days. I also decided to pick up a 2 pack of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges, I have seen a lot of beauty bloggers recently using blenders to apply their foundation and it always looks so flawless so I thought I'd give it a go, also I wanted to use one of them to blend my concealer so I thought a two pack would be the best way to go.
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

I also did a Cult Beauty order which will feature in part two of this haul, stay tuned.



Comments

Popular Posts