Autumnal OOTD




What I'm wearing:
Oh My Love faux leather jacket with black faux shearling lining
H&M black dungarees
H&M patterned long sleeve crop top with open back
Nike trainer socks
Topshop 'croc' slip on trainers
Various old pieces of jewellery
Homecraft paisley walking stick from Amazon



Lily's OOTD:
Puppia yellow soft harness from Pet London
RDK Straps Stretch Dog Leash (purchased from Paws In The Park)

I have a couple of apologies to make in this OOTD post..
  1. I'm sorry I've been MIA from blogging; my boyfriend recently had minor surgery and we've just been chilling at home resting up
  2. Pretty much everything I'm wearing in this post isn't available to buy anymore.. sloppy of me right?!
However in my defence this was only for a dog walk! I just wanted to be comfortable and warm because it's getting pretty chilly! I was also excited about taking some pictures outside with all the fall leaves around and, of course, with my infamous side kick; Lily..
I did this walk in my wheelchair and it was just so nice to get some fresh air after spending days inside, and I love being able to come along on Lily's walks!

Comments

Popular Posts