January Wishlist

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

There seems to be a dreamy colour pallete going on here that wasn't intentional whatsoever, but I'm happy it happened. One of these items is completely out of my price range (biggest understatement ever) but I can't stop lusting over the thought of owning an Apple Watch, especially this gorgeous rose gold model with a lavender sports band.

Too Faced is a cosmetic brand that I'm really eager to try more of; all cruelty free and a lot of their products are vegan. I recently purchased my first Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in Peony because they only had a couple of shades left in my local Debenhams, but after trying it a couple of times I've falling in love with how easy they are to use, especially because I am a complete beginner when it comes to lip products, and the quality is great. I love my nudes so the next shade I want to buy is Chihuahua, perfect for me because of my dog Lily! I've heard good things about their blushes too so that's why they've made an appearance on my January wishlist, and look how cute the packaging is!

I've been on the hunt for a while for some smarter looking 'joggers' because jeans sometimes can be too tight and heavy for my skin sensitivity. I love these knitted joggers, and I think the tight fit and flare bottoms makes them look more stylish, and because they're a soft knit the tightness shouldn't be an issue for me. Paired with a pair of Superstars, rolled necked top and a camel coloured coat would look so done up no one is going to even notice that I'm extra comfy because they're joggers, sneaky right?

This Oh My Love pink duster coat is just lovely, I nearly ordered it when I was looking for a new smart coat, and even though it was difficult to part from it I had originally been looking for a camel coloured mac or duster coat, so I had to be adult and pick something that would go with my existing wardrobe, boo. A girl can dream!

Comments

Popular Posts