Cruelty Free Beauty Haul Part Two - Cult Beauty

I did a Cult Beauty order along with the things I purchased from Superdrug because I'd been dying to try the BECCA Under Eye Corrector for a long time now. My under eyes make me look like I've been in a bar fight; dark circles to last me a life time, so the peachy tones of this creamy concealer should hopefully help hide my blue-black toned dark circles..


I also repurchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, and I decided to pair it with their Clear Brow Gel and see if I can improve my brow game because I dread doing my brows every time I apply make up. I have quite difficult brows and the hairs don't grow straight, making them a little hard to tame, so this clear gel will hopefully keep them in place all day. I'm also hoping on really bad make up and pain days, just running this gel through my brows with no product might make me look a bit more put together.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Another part of my make up routine I used to just skip all together when my hand tremors got quite bad was eyeliner. But I found a old magazine sample a little while ago, and I just thought I would try again, and I'm glad I did. And the best part was when I looked up the product it was cruelty free! It's taken some practice but I'm definitely improving and it's made me feel really good, I'm happy I'm giving liquid eyeliner a go again.
If I have been misinformed and some of the products in this cruelty free beauty haul are actually not cruelty free, then please let me know ASAP!

Comments

Popular Posts