Christening Sunday - OOTD


What I'm Wearing:
Primark black duster coat (no longer available)
Homecraft paisley walking stick from Amazon
Accessories:

On Sunday 15th November, my best friend had her beautiful son, Austin, christened. My boyfriend and myself have never been to a christening, so we both spent a considerable amount of time trying to find suitable outfits for the occasion, which to be honest, was a bit stressful! But completely worth it for such a gorgeous day; the service was lovely, the victor was actually very modern and even though I don't go to church myself, he made the christening quite fun for everyone.

Trying to find a dress was very difficult. I wanted to find something that would look the part, but would be comfortable, appropriate, and would look good on me while I was sat in my wheelchair and standing. I wish I had taken a lot more photos but it was extremely cold and we tried with the amount of time we had! So I'm sorry this post isn't spectacular.

Comments

Popular Posts