And, I'm back.


I have decide I am going to give blogging another go, but for real this time. I'm putting my all in and doing it 'right'. I'm keeping organised and I've already jotted A LOT of blog post ideas down so my creative juices are really flowing!


I have updated the layout and design of my blog, at first, I still wasn't happy with it, but I realised I was comparing the design of my blog to all the blogger's I read every day. MY FIRST BIG MISTAKE! Firstly, I'm obviously not going to pay for a blog layout, not right now anyway, that's not what starting blogging is about. For me it's about experimenting with content and finding your voice, style, subjects, and putting all your buzzing ideas into written words and pictures. And now I have realised that, I'm so excited to have some fun with it all!


bloglovin / instagram / twitter / pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts