Puppy Perfection? Definitely Not!

Oh, where do I even begin with my dear puppy Lily..


These photos are just a tiny insight into the cuteness and weirdness that Lily is capable of, I've never owned a dog before so I'm just discovering how amazing and strange the canine species truly is, I'm sure if you own a dog you'll know exactly what I'm on about!

I couldn't even comprehended the idea of how far I've come since being discharged from the hospital, this gorgeous pain in my backside gets me out the house at least once a day, something I know I probably wouldn't of done if I didn't have to walk a dog, and let me tell you, fresh air is the best cure for everything sometimes! She's teaching me the art of patience, which is something I need a crash course in! Not to mention sacrifice, unconditional love and the gift of staying active, or should I say forced exercise when I have to chase her around the house because she's stolen a pair of my socks..

Does anyone else just constantly post obsessive pet pictures on their social media sites? No?! Oh..

Comments

Popular Posts