The Prelude

Hi!

I thought it would be appropriate to upload a little post introducing myself and briefly explaining what I'll be using this blog for. I plan to use this place to blog about anything and everything that interests me, expressing any feelings and opinions on bits and bobs; could be anything from fashion, beauty products, music, literally anything. I would like to just take the time to explain that this blog ISN'T going to be another fashion/beauty blog, I wish I had the time to take something like that seriously but I just don't. This is going to be purely a personal blog but those two things are something I'm very passionate in (original I know).


I have a tumblr which I'll link on my blog, however I desperately wanted somewhere I could take my time and put real effort into different posts and be able to document everything with real substance, and tumblr just isn't that place for me anymore. This blog I can imagine is mostly going to be filled up with different posts of my daily adventures and events; basically anything I would like to keep to look back on.

Just to briefly introduce myself, my name is Adrianne, I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21 in September, and I live in the South East of England, which is a lovely place to live! I'm Scottish and Canadian but I unfortunately don't have any cool accents, I'm very typically English and pretty boring. I live right between Brighton and London, which I'm very grateful for! I work mostly full time in a sports fashion store as head of footwear so expect quite a good handful of trainer posts because it's something I have genuine interest/quite suitable knowledge in! I have a varied taste in everything so I'm hoping I'll be able to attract quite a wide audience with my blog, however, that's not the purpose of this blog at all, purely personal.

Last year I became extremely sick, and sadly even though I have improved immensely and I'm back working, to my absolute relief, I'm still quite seriously unwell. I won't bore you with the details as of yet but this may also be a place where I'll track my progress with that because I have a feeling there could be a lot of people out there with similar problems and it would be beyond amazing to be in contact with you guys because it can be a very long and lonely road. This was actually part of the reason I decided to create this blog to help me find a healthy outlet while I had so much free time, but now I'm back to work I still haven't gotten round to taking the time to sit down and write a worthy first post. This definitely isn't a worthy first post so lets just pretend this post is like a prelude to the first post which I will be working on very soon.

I'm very excited to get this blog up to scratch and I hope there will be some people out there that want to actually take the time to read my posts because that would be lovely!

Comments

Popular Posts