Wish List 08.10.14

Wish List 08.10.14


Topshop top
topshop.com


ASOS top
$11 - asos.com



Black boots
$40 - newlook.com


Urban Decay lip gloss
urbandecay.com


NYX beauty product
$32 - nelly.com


Coffee mug
$24 - selfridges.com



It was the end of the month last week so most people would of been paid, or maybe if you're a student, you can breathe a sigh of relief because most of you would have probably checked your bank accounts and seen that gorgeous student loan sitting in there, or maybe some of you are like me who are living off pay check to pay check because you're long term sick and not quite sure whether you should jump for joy at the extra bit of cash in your account because Christmas is just around the corner! HOWEVER, and this includes everyone, I believe that around this time of year this may be the last time (yeah, right!) you can treat yourself guilt free before you have to start planning Christmas present spending and festivities!

These are a few random things I've been thinking of buying recently, starting with the black Chelsea boots which are so easy to wear and dress up a lazy, can't-quite-be-bothered-but-still-want-to-look-decent outfit without having to put any effort in! I recently bought the same boots with a heel, which I absolutely adore for the reasons I just mentioned, but unfortunately unless I don't have to do any walking or I am using a wheelchair, they kill my muscles, so enter the flat heeled version! A heaven send for someone like me!

Being a girl who is bottom heavy (or as I like to call it, 'business in the front, party in the back') the Joni Topshop jeans are so good to me. I spent years hating jeans because I could never find a pair which fitted me, let alone flattered me as they were always too big around the waist due to me having to size up thanks to my apple bottom (jeans) figure. The Joni jeans are made from a stretchy material which means I can have them fitted around my waist, which is a big must because they are high waisted, and they'll be fitted on my bum and legs as well, success! However, I seemed to have put a bit of weight on since I'm stuck at home all the time so I think it's time to invest in a bigger size.

I've seen the ribbed long sleeve crop top featured on a lot of fashion blogs and it's a basis piece which everyone needs for the colder months, I know I'll be living in mine! And it comes in different colours so maybe I'll be adventurous and not automatically buy the black one..

Again, they seem to come back around every year and I wasn't really fussed about this look until I recently was given a baseball tee shirt and now I'm converted! They're comfortable, slightly warmer for the colder weather, and for days when I'm not feeling good, mentally and physically, they're just an easy option that again looks nice with minimum effort!

Now, I am a girl who loves her beauty products and make up, I love applying make up and wearing it, however when you have a condition like fibromyalgia or any similar chronic disorder, some days it just isn't possible to waste valuable energy dollin' myself up. But if I've got to leave the house and do something which I don't want to do bare faced, minimal effort is key. I never used to like lipgloss until I tried Urban Decay's NAKED lipgloss. They're the perfect ratio of colour and gloss, I was very impressed with the staying power, as lip glosses go anyway, and the colours were perfect. I had 'Walk Of Shame' and it was the PERFECT nude.

I've heard a lot about NYX Butter Gloss and I'm hoping it'll be a cheaper alternative to the NAKED glosses maybe?

GHOST midnight is a fragrance I have worn for a few years now and I'm always drawn back to it when the nights get darker quicker!
As a Spoonie (someone who may spend a lot of time at home!) I drink a lot of tea, especially now it's getting chilly! A cup of tea can always bring a smile to my face by itself, but for an extra bad day, it'll need a good novelty mug to put a little grin back on my mug!

Comments

Popular Posts